Saturday 28 April 2012

Limited application

Deep gratitude this morning for waking up to torrential rain...ideal weather for a much needed long lie in! Thanks to Dan for reminding me of another favourite Green Day track by posting a link on Facebook. Thanks to the people next door for playing a not-to-my-taste radio station loud enough for me to have to get up soon... Gratitude for my lovely tea last night of jacket potato, cottage cheese, chutney and mixed salad. Mmmm... And extreme thankfulness if this post should a) appear and b) be actually legible as that new improved blogger interface they are so proud of is not compatible with this android tablet and is makes all activities a logistical challenge guaranteed to test one's ability to remain grateful to the limits.

2 comments:

  1. Angel, not that you can do a lot about it on a day to day basis (you have enough challenges) without added extra's. But in your lease there should be something about 'Quiet Enjoyment' but it's usually twixt 11pm & 7am.
    My gratitudes for the day, my neighbours are quiet and friendly, and that I cooked enough yesterday for warm-ups today. I've finished & posted 36 letters, and I can do something or nothing the rest of the weekend. Might finish up playing the facebook version of scrabble 'words with friends' with my daughter, its hard, very hard, she's a killer of a player, wow that't subtracted a gratitude!
    Glad your feeling more like eating Angel, and getting out a little, even though it's paid for the next day. Had a thought about your small bummed big knickers, have you ever tried 'sloggies' of the full brief variety? the most comfy pants I've ever worn, elastane in the manufacture Usually sold in packs of 3 or 4,come in either white or black, very hard wearing and pleasing to the eye, even Hugh Grant would approve! Pat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pat! 36 letters eh? Yes, be careful not to complain on my blog please or even encourage it...I think that's what Facebook is for, ha ha! You could be grateful you have a clever daughter perhaps? Who plays word games with you? 

    This terrace was built long before we had all the ways we have now for making noise and I don't begrudge anyone what I hear of their normal day to day lives. Late Saturday morning seems a perfectly reasonable time to have the radio on, more so than lolling in bed I reckon! And yes thank you but I've thought of Sloggis. M&S online have a few possibilities too but I don't do white/pastels and only black is a bit dull ;-( When I'm feeling more vigorous I'll go to the big city and see what I can find...

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics