Tuesday 17 April 2012

Light fantastic


Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No...it's Super-me! Actually it was more like...Is it a statue? Is it someone who's fallen asleep? But nonetheless, by means of two cabs and countless rests on convenient seats, I made it to the doctor's, a cafe and a couple of shops. I got sunned on and winded about, and, just as I was walking to the last taxi caught in a brief shower of hail so perfect weather really. Totally awestruck by sight of waves close to...like I'd never really looked at them before.

Doctor even more awestruck by latest blood test results which show my body IS recovering even if it doesn't feel much like it. Thankful to be reminded I'm a walking miracle even when I'm on my knees! Thankful too for her thoughtfulness for picking my bags up off the floor and hanging them back on my shoulder for me. Gratitude for a freezer and a cooker and a ready meal...for lots to watch on TV. At least five things on at 9pm so some research for repeats required. And for these stunning rainbows through my bedroom window later on...

1 comment:

  1. Love the rainbow pics! I just really do love rainbows,
    I know sometimes you say you don't feel like it, but it's great to hear your on the mend, and why is everything on at 9pm? hmmm! C.S.I. for me, hope you enjoy what you decide to watch,

    Goodnight for now,
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics