Monday 12 August 2019

Cuatro

Although I couldn't see much of a rainbow from my windows I give thanks for the sight of bright sunlight shining through the heavy rain as afternoon turned to evening last night. For the washed sky with wisps of cloud tinted sunset pink later in the day.

I give thanks for Plan A today going OK despite feeling very tired, plus long queues at the station for tickets so that I almost missed the train. This was the first stage of a self propelled trek to the dialysis ward I started on to take a bag of goodies and a thank you card for the staff, followed by what might have been a lift home after my session but which turned out to a hasty trip to Waitrose and a bus again as my chauffeur has hurt his back. It all made for a very long day but, though there were obviously more people around me, I didn't have to interact so much which tends to be a bonus for me. I give thanks there are names for folk like me other than weirdo these days!

I give thanks it's a lovely evening here, which is nice for the holiday makers and those taking part in Carnival Week family fun, though personally I'm too bushed to be involved in any way apart from getting something in my ears to drown out the much too loud PA. For using up all the energy I had left making a 'simple meal' as the PIP assessors put it, though not in what they call a reasonable time as I had to keep stopping for rests! Never mind, I give thanks I'm aiming for taking care of myself happily' as included in Buddhist mehta - a more important criteria to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics