Tuesday 27 August 2019

Dieciocho

Tuesday am. Well, that's a first - sleeping right through blogging time last night. I've mostly been asleep since the ambulance men left me yesterday afternoon, totally wiped out with pain.

Forgot my lunch, forgot my supper, forgot my meds. I give thanks I'm surviving my horizontal situation but it's becoming increasingly unpleasant for me not being able to keep get properly clean, wash my hair, wash my clothes or change the bedding...and irritating not being able to hold my phone and type accurately in any position I can attain. At the moment it's so slow and awkward I actually doze off before I'm done and start hitting whatever keys my fingers make contact with as my arm drop down.

I've been grateful for all the suggestions for regarding stuff I should have prepared for unforeseen calamaties, but the truth of the matter is I didn't forsee something I'd never encountered before, and the only non day to day items within reach were those for the mini break I should have been setting off for earlier today. Oh fate you can be rather mean sometimes?

I give thanks for Mima coming to help with some stoma needs, snacks and packing an inpatient bag this morning. I'd expected to have hospital lunch not long after  so even with my mini appetite just now I'm feeling ready for something and must try next to summon an ambulance and supper when I arrive!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics