Wednesday 14 August 2019

Seis

I give thanks my hair loss is beginning to slow, as it's beginning to show quite a lot as well. For being an ex ginger with pale locks that don't provide a stark contrast to scalp, and for understanding no matter how self conscious I am about it most people are too wrapped up in themselves or embarrassed about aspects of their own anatomy (or anotomy) to pay as much attention to it as I do. Nice not to see a Yorkshire terrier in the plug hole every time I wash it anyway!

I give thanks for the cab driver being as pleased it was me as I was to see him! Makes the journey much more pleasant when you enjoy each other's conversation. For a side room with a rather nice view of an old red brick hospital building and some shrubs including one of my favourites - hydrangea. If the picture doesn't do it justice I still give thanks for learning a new differently abled semi-skill using my nose to press the button on my phone. I still had to hold it in my feeble left hand and guess what it was pointing at when trying to bring the screen and my face into contact so actually I think I did quite well...


I give thanks for a silent taxi man on the way home as I kept drifting off and it would have been rude if he was talking! I give thanks for being home on the sofa as I think that may happen again quite soon. For remembering to turn off the ring on the cooker just in case...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics