Monday 5 August 2019

Quatre-vingt-dix-sept

I give thanks for a bit less pain and a bit more strength after my restful day yesterday. I even managed to rustle up some blueberry and ginger rock buns for supper/lunchboxes as shopping would have been way too much hard work.

For getting a side room for treatment and thinking ooh I can relax this afternoon but first of all the machine and then my blood pressure went all wrong so it wasn't particularly peaceful. Also a neighbouring patient had some music station on much too LOUD so I was very grateful when I felt well enough to sit up bya again and could put my headphones on. The taxi driver home then treated up to Smooth Radio which was even worse, and I gave great thanks in among the tedious offerings they squeezed Van the man and his brown eyed girl which was welcome respite from several hours ear abuse.

I give thanks for thinking of something quick and easy for tea as I wasn't up to cooking this morning and I'm even less so now. The housework is getting ahead of me and the decorating has come to a full stop so I give thanks for reminding myself nothing really matters. For a flollop on the sofa with another one of those cakes, and Dave Lamb making me laugh out loud...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics