Sunday 18 August 2019

Diez

Well today has been all about all the things I have or have had the matter with me, as any spare time between the unavoidable routine tasks has been spent continuing to compile notes for my PIP assessment on Tuesday. It's exhausting as, as usual, getting my fingers to hit the right places on the keyboard is hit and miss! Nonetheless experience suggests I'll be too stressed to do much but gibber in the interview so I'm grateful I'm giving it a try and have some belief I can focus on my typed crib sheets words when required. I give thanks it's nearly over as I'm feeling pretty rough mentally and physically all ready and dwelling on all my difficulties en masse is not helping at all.

I give thanks for a bit more sleep last night and a bit less pain today. For managing to make it to the supermarket round the corner. My list was too long and I couldn't carry everything on it so I'm grateful it wasn't the Earl Grey tea bags that got thrown out of the basket and, in fact, they they even got thrown in. My favourite Clipper ones are discontinued in Tesco and so expensive elsewhere I'll have to discontinue their use, I give thanks for starting to cook a meal though I think I may have to abandon continuing for this evening. I give thanks for a fridge and freezer full of snacks...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics