Saturday 17 August 2019

Nueve

I give thanks as the last two or three weeks have contained so many unpleasant surprises, when I found one more sting in the tail in my inbox after posting last night though I was disappointed it just kind of blended in. For being fairly sure I'll summon up enough get up and fight back and try to sort more of it out at some point in the future.

Get up and go was in short supply this morning so I give thanks for staying in bed as long as I could, leaving certain aspects of my personal care to within a millimetre of minor disaster...though I'm grateful I didn't know that at the time! Also grateful I didn't realise how much heating and serving up a few mostly ready made food items and standing up looking out of the window yesterday evening would result in pain today. For not going out to make things worse and for Julie and Spencer bringing heavy things in for, hopefully, home improvements one day not like today...

For moonlight on the dark and frowning sea last night when pacing away my itches and twitches and restless legs. For trying to remain composed about the as yet unidentified health crisis - main hospital Monday for tests alongside regular treatment. For appreciating the irony that, as this is a gratitude blog, many readers will assume this doesn't faze, worry, stress or depress me at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics