Sunday 25 August 2019

Diesisiete

I give thanks for still being here, although still largely horizontal as any attempt towards the perpendicular makes the pain much worse for longer and still doesn't get me there. The first part of the night those vicious spasms kept waking me from the mercy of sleep, but after a spell without I gave thanks for feeling so much better and more rested For managing some careful relatively pain free moving around the before that set everything off again.

To Julie for attending to late morning hygiene and nutritional needs, and some mulling over the mysteries of (some) human(s) behavior. For Mima being Clive's assistant when he came round to do some handy manning. For making us some simple supper when he'd gone, and setting me up for as easy a flat on my back night as possible. It really is quite complicated, especially holding/ typing on my phone and getting pills down my throat instead of lost in the covers or on the carpet

I'm grateful the group at pub have been enjoying a long karaoke session - they sound like they're having fun and it's almost keeping me awake as I wait for my NHS 111 call back booked at 3pm. I'd called the renal ward for advice as to how to get to treatment tomorrow when I can't stand up let alone dress, walk or go down stairs. They said I had to ring the out of hours docs again and call back with what they said but of course they are busy with more urgent cases... and I have an ever more urgent need for sleep.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics