Friday 30 August 2019

Veinte

I giva thanks I've tried to write my blog...over and over again but it keeps disappearing and I have lost the will to try again

I'm grateful for the people who have tried to help in various ways, for trying to be patient with those who have seemed to hinder. For surviving various mis matches of arrival and departure that meant I've missed much missed hot drinks and pain relief. For the side room while it lasted and for an emergency delivery of ear plugs when that joy was called to a brutal halt. I give thanks there seem to be enough who like to talk about their many sufferings and woes so I didn't need to play the whinging game.. Oh and special mention to a gentle giant of a porter who manoeuvred me with the greatest of (his) ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics