Friday 5 October 2012

Cycle track

Last night I gave thanks that my noisy neighbour went to bed early so I could too! I think she's trying to be quieter but there's always a track or three she thinks would be much better at top volume. Yesterday evening one of those was White Ladder. I gave up trying to watch the TV for a few minutes and read some items on the BBC web page. The first article had a quote from a Det Supt David Gray. Made me look twice, I can tell you...

I was grateful I had enough get up and go (and coherence!) after acupuncture to take up my bags and takeaway tea and sit on the seafront a while in the sunshine and the breeze. I love watching sparrows on the beach and dogs dedicatedly digging, and the way you think the sand is flat until the tide reveals the contours by making islands and moats.

I'm grateful for waterproof sheets and ecological laundry products...no stoma should be without them! Great thanks to Laura for agreeing to take me to the recycling centre tomorrow and a shop or two for which you really need a car. I'm grateful to myself for sorting out some boxes and bags of stuff to take this morning...and for the happy nap that followed the exertion!

Great thanks also for Mr Tesco making my tea yesterday the slow cooker for making it today. Now I've switched it on at the socket perhaps it won't be quite so slow! 

1 comment:

  1. Angel you are not alone in this 'switch' problem. Remember doing something one time with the somewhat newfangled oven timer, came back from a long family Sunday walk expecting the roast to be well on its way; might have been, if hubby hadn't done an everything off double check and turned the whole cooker off at the main switch on the wall!
    Did buy the mushroom risotto from the Tesco finest range again last week, the recipe has changed slightly (for the better)! and when frozen one has to remember to defrost, but only needs 4mins at 850watts when good to go.
    Love and hugs Pat xxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics