Friday 19 October 2012

Otherwise

Mmm...still not really back in the 'real' world and I give thanks for that! I had some musings I'd been planning to share but I'm enjoying the other otherwise state of mind and they'll keep for another time

I give thanks for the glowing colours of anenomes...any anenomes but the ones I have in a jug right now will do!

...for a particularly moving Wonderland special about the dogs and their owners who walk on Hampstead Heath. I've listed the participants on that order deliberately...many of the humans wouldn't have been there if not for the dogs...and I don't mean because the dogs needed exercise and weren't allowed to go there on their own...

...for a quiet night and day on the terrace and the drummer across the road learning some really clever new riffs

...and for timing my departure to the recycling bins so perfectly that when I'd emptied my bag and turned round the catalogue courier's car was between me and my own front door. He used to complain that he 'wasn't psychic' ie. he didn't know if I was home as I don't have a bell to ring. No problem as long as I am eh? It was funny hearing his answering machine message when I came back upstairs sounding a bit exasperated and saying clearly I wasn't there... and then trailing off as he turned round himself and saw me looking at him! Oh and I now have a nice new cosy waterproof coat, two pairs of leggings and a throw for the sofa...all in the sale and all even more appealing that their pictures, descriptions and prices led me to believe!

1 comment:

  1. Angel, I would love to have seen his face, must have been a picture, pity you didn't have a lapel spy camera, but then it wouldn't have shown the mental egg on face that I can see in my minds eye!
    Love and gentle hugs Pat xx

    PS will email you later.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics