Monday 15 October 2012

Warmly received

I'm grateful for waking up warm in bed this morning - a rarity for me when there's an 'r' in the month!

For the bright sunshine and pattern of leaf shadow on my wall

For getting the necessaries done before departure for the bus...and for lavender disinfectant which seems to make some of them less of a chore...even when you spill it!

For the stunning views - rain on the tors and sunshine bathing the bay

For the pleasure of seeing Rachel's new clinic...oh, and Rachel too of course!

For the totally delicious cauliflower cheese with crusty bread I had for my lunch at Driftwood cafe...and for somehow staying awake afterwards til I was back home and could fall asleep again!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gabi,ive just caught up with the blogs i missed while away in yorkshire ,and i did miss them : )called in on way home to put flowers on Tonys place, i,m still in disbelief ?? sound strange i know. am giving thanks to poor little pregnant cat moved into our old greenhouse will have to sort her out ,have put food blanket n box in there,think she is a stray ??

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics