Wednesday 17 October 2012

Terranean

'Don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows' Mr Dylan had maybe seen leaves making a mass exodus from the trees in one horizontal direction as they were this morning! 

I give thanks for getting the bathroom clean over the last couple of days.  I like to do it properly now and then...old toothbrush round the taps and shower head and so on. This is why it takes me a couple of days, and why I only do the extras it now and then!


Gratitude today for Tesco plain chocolate digestives. Purists may be shocked but I direct you to the fine print...did I promise you pure? I think not! Thanks also for a new toothbrush with extra pointy bits for scrubbing so thoroughly afterwards.


I'm grateful for discovering a strand of new-to-me Passport Patrol. I love these customs programmes, a multi flavoured real slice of real life. Today I saw a team of airport officers perform a Haka to welcome home the New Zealand Warriors. Excellent!


Lastly I give thanks for a spot of aromatherapy. Nag Champa in the living room and banana nut chocolate buns cooling in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics