Sunday 7 October 2012

Good to go


Heavens! Is that the time? It's been a busy week or two for me and I've had some trouble distinguishing an afternoon nap from an early night!

I give thanks for finding a last burst of energy to bustle about in preparation for a visit from Clive this morning and for a few productive and pleasant hours getting little jobs done about the place. He has hung my clothes airer on the ceiling, radiator on the wall and hooks in the hall and one or two other odds and ends making the place more convenient and me very grateful! I give thanks for the evocative fragrance of freshly cut timber, and a vacuum to clean sawdust up...Gratitude too for an opportunity to make someone else something to eat, much nicer than cooking for one...well, sometimes anyway!

I was pleased for Kobayashi and the Japanese race fans that he made out onto the podium and that the first sleeve in my latest make-it-up-as-you-go-along knitting project fits both the armhole and my arm so I can start making number two. I'm grateful there is rain forecast for the next few days and that I have nothing very demanding planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics