Monday 29 October 2012

Re:

I'm grateful for getting a few more little chores done yesterday of the kind that free up your head space as much as streamline your living area. Amongst other things I rerehung a picture, the first rehanging of having failed some weeks ago. This involved fetching assorted bits of kit which I knew just where to find through having sorted out their various living areas before. Great gratitude to self for being so organised! I'm particularly pleased too with finding a use for some redundant items that could neither be recycled nor given away and which now can have a fresh lease of life before landfill finally claims them.

I'm giving thanks for a delicious brunchtime smoothie that came about because I found some tinned fruit needed eating up. I'd already bought some cheapy ripe bananas to go with it, though I hadn't realised they were there so grateful for my foresight. Thank goodness for blenders and mixers too, and Aussie soaps for showing us what we were missing! I'm grateful also for a new multi tool I got to make opening bottles, jars and the ring pulls on cans a bit easier.

I'm grateful I've been to the postbox and recycling bins and to admit the Tesco driver and unpack the supplies he brought because this later afternoon, after finishing off that lovely spicy lentil stew, I'm in need of my reconstitutional!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics