Monday 22 October 2012

Choux thing

Much gratitude to Jenny for coming to do some of the more strenuous domestic tasks for me...mostly vacuuming and window cleaning today. I'm delighted I managed to get all the detritus from my sort out out of the way first. It will have to come out of where it is and be sorted some more but, for now, I'm happy with out of sight and mind and to come home to a clean and tidy flat.

I'm grateful the meteorologists were wrong and it wasn't pouring with rain today, just a little light drizzle here and there and very mild and still. All together quite pleasant to be out and about in and in between my shopping and so on I was able to sit with a takeaway tea and and watch the waves a while. I give thanks once again for this cheery place I live and for being able to get all I went out for and more besides! I was amused that my shopping list included 'salt and vinegar'...I consider these cleaning materials more than condiments, Kim and Aggie's influence I'm sure!

I'm grateful for having such a therapeutic GP, who encourages my health and well being choices and appreciates my not needing bits of green paper issued in vain attempt to remedy the general malaise of life. And to Peacocks for selling me a sparkly jumper. Sparkly jumpers would cure any malaise of life, I'm sure, aren't you?

Oh, and many, many thanks to one of our local bakers for making such large and lush choux buns! There was one left alone in the window as I went past late this afternoon. I did the decent thing and gave it a good home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics