Wednesday 3 October 2012

Litter bits

I'm in a bit of a mardy mood today...No that's not a gratitude, but I am grateful I've spotted it and can attempt not to litter my positivities with grumbly clauses the way one can so easily do. You know the kind of thing...like when people say 'Nice weather today...and about time too!' or 'There was a parking space outside ...for a change!' 

I give thanks for travel on Google Streetview! It was spring when the camera went up on the part of the moor I visited so I 'drove' past snowdrops in the hedgerows and blossom on the trees...

I give thanks for overcoming the challenges of getting washed and dressed and the tangles out of my hair. I give thanks for clean clothes...and not spilling my lunch!

I give thanks I have a friend to meet later and that I feel up to a small real life journey to actually do the meeting. I give thanks for public transport, paracetamol and a mac!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics