Saturday 20 October 2012

New vest and panties

I dedicate this post to the late great Ian Dury who knew you didn't have to be perfectly formed to be sexy, and who could string a few words together most well...if you don't get the reference then so be it! Also to my long lost school friend Evadne 'I blew in my watch' nee Shields whose husband is something rather well paid in Conservative publishing and had her breast cancer chemo in a Harley Street clinic whilst Mr Dury was also taking his meds. If you've gotta get chemo that has to make it better, surely?

Anyway, I have just received and tried on my new Comfizz stoma underwear and it is lush, in fact if Lush made stoma support it would probably look and feel like this! They have just started introducing colours...I've just received a teal vest and knickers set, and eat your heart out Bridget Jones/Trinny and Susannah undies wearers - these are the biz. Go ask your doctor if you can have a stoma so you can have some too!

I give thanks for the sight of the hills over Shaldon, pretty in peach sunset last night, and for the white mist slowly rising and dissolving over the sea in sunshine today. For my food processor for producing such splendid dishes over the last few days: not only those scrummy buns, but also some mini nut roasts and a delicious smoothie for my brunch. I don't measure things so I'm grateful for its talent at getting quantities right...exactly enough mixture for twelve little cakes, two ramekins of roast and a medium size glass of smoothie! Particular gratitude for last night's full on veggie roast dinner including my own home made gravy that includes neither dead animals nor dried granules and is so good carnivores have asked for the recipe...

I'm grateful for all the praise my ramblings receive, and to Dan for spreading them around! I really do appreciate being appreciated you know... I wish all my readers, wherever and whenever they are, a very happy and healthy weekend. May you all be feeling fine and dandy, and fine and dandy not mind the feeling at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics