Saturday 19 January 2013

Drop off

Brr, it's cold! Isn't someone supposed to say 'would you like sprinkles with that?

I'm grateful I slept on the sofa last night, nothing like a change of scene eh? Also, that after stirring late today, I saw Mia commenting on something entirely different on Facebook and turned my TV on so, randomly, I caught the best match of the Ozzie Open so far - Monfils v Simon - both injured ('unglued?' suggests my phone helpfully - yes, they were both coming unstuck!) First sets one way, third and fourth the other and a stunning decider.  Much thanks for seeing that!

I'm grateful that Clive said he'd come fit my new bathroom light tomorrow, not anticipatory thanks but simply that because I'm expecting him I got off my proverbial and went to get some milk and things I was low on... and saw the sea looking really incredibly cold!



I'm grateful I've managed to get the water sliding backwards bit...oh, and while I'm waxing lyrical about water here's some drop photography I found and enjoyed greatly so thought I'd share http://www.liquidsculpture.com/fine_art/water-drop-photo.htm?tmbeitle=ArOrb#

I'm grateful I picked up a few bargains in the Co op where the staff were being extra nice perhaps in hopes of luring customers back from the new Morrison's store just out of town. Just out of town might as well be Timbuktu to me so my little bit of custom won't change...

I'm grateful two people recommended books late last night...again very random, two different people, two different books but the similar timing was bizarre. Someone also offered a place to stay for a couple of days if the sofa isn't change enough,with cooking done for me too...rather tempting I must say...very rare ever I get looked after...not just 'these days'..ever. Anyway, I'm home and warm and looking after myself as best I can in the meantime. I've made some food which I thought must be lunch but looking at the time it might have been tea so I'd better have a nap before supper I'm thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics