Friday 25 January 2013

Matching up

I'm grateful that I slept on the sofa last night in order to have a long lie in watching tennis. And that the match wasn't so riveting that I couldn't drag my eyes from the screen to make some tea and toast, get dressed and so on...

I'm grateful I didn't lose the plot when I discovered that a bit of kit (you don't need to know!) I've been trying to get hold of for a couple of months finally arrived, after many phone calls and emails to all and sundry, but did not fit to the other bit of kit it was supposed to. Also to the lovely Tracy from Covatec Unimedical (see above - you don't need to know either) for  responding to my plea and agreeing to send me the thing I'd been trying to get hold of in the first place.

I give thanks that the Urostomy Association has staff who actually have urostomies...what a difference that makes to getting an answer to a query or two (unrelated to the above)...

I give thanks that I have something to look forward to later in the year...meeting an on line friend to watch (more) tennis. I try to avoid anticipation as a gratitude but the initial arrangements have been made and getting that far is good!




And I'm grateful for these lovely buttons I got in a shop here to replace the boring grey ones on my new cardi. I bought five (as that's the number of buttonholes) but only had time to sew two on so far...it's been that sort of day. And yes, I do know they don't match...

1 comment:

  1. love the buttons reminds me of ummm you know when you cut things out and paste them onto a tray or chair and then varnish it, is it de coupage??????????????? well the buttons remind me of that ,always meant to do an old chair i have.............

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics