Tuesday 22 January 2013

Tea for one

Much thanks today for my padded coat, fleece lined hat, thick socks, brolly, waterproof footwear etc which made a shopping trip out to the town a few miles away quite manageable... I'd hoped to see some snowy tors from the bus but there was far too much low cloud and rain. I had things to get but wouldn't have gone out today if they hadn't promised us snow and had to make do with some remnants in corners of a school roof and playground as proof the rest of you aren't making it up! Photos don't convince me I'm afraid (though I loved the one of a spaniel's snow bobbled ears and reminiscing about Fraser!) I've seen Catfish...the film and now the start of the MTV series. Brilliant but worrying. Never mind, you know I'm real...don't you?

I'm grateful to the Farmers' Market traders who turned up to sell their wares...and they were very grateful for any customers they had. Particularly delighted with a mini lemon drizzle cake just right for three or four slices...or maybe two depending on quite how delicious it proves to be! Nice to see someone catering for us saddos who rarely have anyone round for tea...Meanwhile much thanks for a last bowl of soup from that panful I made on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics