Thursday 24 January 2013

Missing the point?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-21177120 seems there are bayonets unaccounted for at the commando training base...we are told not to worry but I've heard more reassuring news! I think I'm grateful someone has pointed it out anyway...

I'm grateful for finally catching up with Richard Coles on QIXL. Legend or what? He made me dance many years ago and now he makes me chuckle...pretty good going for a gay vicar!

I can't say I'm grateful I found out someone who lives nearby is being treated for breast cancer, but when she said she'd not really talked to anyone about it before, I gave thanks she felt she could.

I give thanks for the priceless pretty sunshine, for great acupuncture, for managing my shopping afterwards despite my deeply dippy state. At least I think I did, though we'll know for sure when I've unpacked! For Peacock's soft viscose leggings...like having your legs kissed...well, maybe not...my memory is a bit hazy there! For the blogger app on my phone that means I can post this without actually logging on to anything as the fairies are settling in for a session tonight and I must away to make my tea whilst still in a capable state. I'm grateful I'm still in a capable state...perhaps best to leave the fugu fondue for another time though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics