Saturday 26 January 2013

Fortune teller

As a sunny day grows dark and grey, I am feeling grateful...

*that the little cakes I made in a post-acupuncture mind altered state on Thursday turned out perfectly edible, in fact actually rather good!

*that Peter made my tea last night... the one that comes on a plate and several that come in a cup!

*for resourcefully and valiantly tacking a maintenance job. Although it refused to respond to the treatment, it was a treat to go out of my comfort zone and try

*for another hasty tasty puff pastry lunch and a well fed snooze that followed

*to this piece about an exhibition that first of all made me wish I could go and see it (and feel rather put out that I can't) and then made me remember how lucky I am...and you... Anyone who is reading this is fortunate indeed...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-21165839

1 comment:

Web Statistics