Tuesday 29 January 2013

Oh Ness it is!

I'm away with the pixels at the moment, tip tapping away at a tale. For that I give great thanks but it's challenge enough for the wordsmith parts - mind, hands, time - so I shall keep this short today.

As ever it's only what's made me feel good...if you don't agree that's fine by me. There is no right and wrong about it...just think of five things of your own!

Bare tree branch fans waving in the wind, and leafy ones ruffling in swirls like fur or feathers

Hathaway

Red pesto

My very sore arm from 'handling' the door yesterday gradually beginning to mend

Seeing the sea shore any time I like even when I don't get actually there. I suspect it looked rather a lot like this today if tide times and daylight matched up!




1 comment:

  1. mother cat actually meowing at me for food!(she normally runs n hides until i go indoors) ,,tiny kitties flying down the path chasing leaves in the wind, lovely log fire, strawberry greek yogourt, sorted out wool and found i had enough to knit a house ??

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics