Sunday 13 January 2013

Not flakey


Gratitude today for the glorious weather...still and bright and rather warm in the sunshine...well the sunshine that came through the windows - I din't actually go outdoors! The picture above is from yesterday when the scudding clouds and messy breakers did seem to bode well for a flake or two of snow. I rather fancied a flake or two of snow, but there you go... Just to the right of this view is a place where gentlemen adjust their dress (surfers not cottagers) and I know some of my readers would have been quite grateful if I'd swung the camera round but it was a bit nippy and it wouldn't have been polite!

I'm grateful I've done a bit of tidying up and sorting out. I've been feeling a bit stuck and it's a good way to get the energy flowing again. It also makes the place look more pleasant. I give thanks for all the stuff I have that keeps getting in the way of life!

Thanks too for a huge cauliflower cheese that should keep even a cauliflower cheese addict going for a couple of days. I'm grateful for the ingredients to make it and the strength of body and mind to do so...kind of lost interest again now it's made but hopefully I'll have worked up an appetite by suppertime! I continue to rack my brains and the internet for some interesting kind of break I could do solo with the various limitations of my various baggage but discovered my passport has expired...I think I'm grateful that narrows it down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics