Wednesday 16 January 2013

The world is my fish finger

...nothing wrong with fish fingers...just concentrating on keeping them crispy and fresh, not limp and soggy...

I'm grateful I know what I'm talking about...you'll have to make your own arrangements I'm afraid!

I think I'm grateful I discovered you can go to Brochel on Streetview. 'Tis a wonderful thing modern technology and deeply delightful to virtually be back there after fifty years but even so a little sad the way the wilds of the world are becoming less so...

I'm grateful I still make plans now and then. Nutty as a fruit cake may be, and fruition extremely far fetched, but where there's hope there's life, you know?

I'm grateful for tea and toast - apparently simple pleasures but having all requisites to hand, including power in the socket and lead in your pencil, much appreciated nonetheless. Very comforting they feel as well... I'm grateful for mostly cosiness on this rather chilly day, including a sofa snooze...

...and, still on the culinary front but ever so slightly more exotic, if you make a veggie stew (as I so often do!) and then put a little chopped up goat's cheese on it rather than cheddar you get this amazing creamy liquor in the bowl. I'm grateful that, still plodding through the Christmas leftovers, I discovered this by chance...it will be deliberate next time I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabi, I am finally feeling so much better after the surgery, it has been a long hard road. Always loving your photography though, stunning. Hope you are as well as can be, thinking of you always, Juanita xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics