Tuesday 15 January 2013

Is it a bird?

Special mentions today for...

A package addressed to a neighbour who educates their child at home with the title Head Teacher,  School of Life...

Jenny coming to do some heavy cleaning jobs

A chirruping robin hopping along the path beside me as I walked to the seafront

Great clear view along the coast all the way to Dorset and a tiny speck in the sky that made me think what's that, is it a UFO? An albatross? No, it's a big stately Hercules coming to give me a fly past...which is no more than I deserve of course! I did try enlarging the photo so the plane is bigger but the clouds are too awesome to exclude I think, don't you?



Finding a big fluffy cardi in the sale and some pull on ice grips for my shoes in the cheapy shop so I'm all set for the temperature drop...

Putting a veggie stew in the slow cooker so I'm all ready for my tea...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics