Sunday 27 January 2013

Keeping the lids on it

I give thanks for another afternoon nap...clearly needed after a rather large lunch of leftovers from Friday...and that I've woken up in time for tea!

Gratitude for the sight of the sea mist dissolving as the sun came up today. This time of year a large evergreen tree hides it when it first rises the horizon. Not a bad thing as it can dazzle you so you have to close your eyes or look away anyway...

I'm grateful I got to the very bottom of the laundry basket. There've been things lurking in there for many a moon...so good to air your dirty linen in private!

Thanks too for other odd chores done. I've not had a lot of energy this weekend so it's especially welcome when I keep myself moving and productive...well, now and then anyway!

And now it's dark and, drawing the curtains, the twinkling stars and tanker lights in the bay made me grateful all over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics