Thursday 10 January 2013

Televisionactive

For Joe Brown's for having a sale...selling me such a lovely top and delivering it so speedily!

...and, as I went into the bedroom to try it on, a big blue and white tanker gracefully gliding through my slice of sea view aided by the bustling pilot boat. Dusk was just falling and their lights gleaming in the gloom...beautiful!

For a neighbour whistling Hey Jude in the gardens...

For finding out there's a 'balsamic' phase of the moon...the last couple of days before it's new. Interesting and poetic too...

For my best pal - my TV! You guys who have human companions can mock or be shocked...but my TV is never too busy or too late. It waits for me, takes me places, and stays with me when I can't go out...it never minds what makes me laugh or cry or shout, if I ignore it or ask it for same things over and over again. Yup, it's sad kind of life...I know that...but it would be much sadder without my telly! Special mention to: Undateables - I love that the series shows how loved and accepted these people are by friends and family, underlining that those we think are different to ourselves have much the same feelings and needs. I love them all!  And for Got to Dance: I love that the judges have to too! So moving and warm compared to other talent shows...well, most TV shows full stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics