Monday 7 January 2013

Waste not

I give thanks for the days getting noticeably longer again. Even though no amount of courage or wisdom would change a thing if I didn't appreciate the phenomenon...it does improve my serenity!

...for some very ripe brie...it was 'well hung' you might say a couple of weeks ago when I bought it. Positively perfect now...

...for finally feeling up to walking down the hill and a sugar rush pit stop at East Cliff to keep me going through the tasks and chores...

...for the different textures and colours in the pile of Christmas trees waiting for recycling on the way there. I took some pics but you'll have to take my word for it for now...

...for finding a very unusual thing - a pair of jeans with a waistband in the place I now require it. I wasn't looking for any, just taking a shortcut through a store and there they were. One pair left in my size and cheaper than any others I've seen... plus a big tray of bite size prepared fruits in the reduced section at the Co op...melon, grapes, pineapple etc

I'm grateful for sleeping quite well again last night...hasn't stopped me being sleepy for most of the day though...honestly, renal failure is so...

zzzzz....

2 comments:

  1. I love finding things like that (the jeans) it's as if It were just meant to be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like the trousers in the sale Friday before Christmas, £18 down to £5.40 only one pair, and I give great thanks they now hang in my wardrobe, they fit perfectly, & that I ignored the size/style label, probably why they were still there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics