Sunday 6 January 2013

Tonight life

I feel fortunate for...

...a few hours of deep sleep...not always a given, never taken for granted...

...my online bank immediately refunding fraudulent card usage...I still have my card so not sure how the details were acquired but it's reassuring they were so reassuring...

...the privilege of seeing the secret life of rhinos at night...watch the first episode of Africa if you don't know what I mean!

...a happy chatty visit from Clive...who was rewarded in Twiglets for helping finish up the bacon (by making us butties!) and the last of the Christmas cake... He has hurt his back so I was also pleased to be able to offer one of my warmed cherry stone pillows for comfort...I thank Bob for finding those wonderful pillows!

...my favourite reality talent show - Got to Dance - starts a new season tonight. Of course it's not really a reality show as many of the contestants have super human physical powers...and it's not like any other TV talent competition as the judges are actually nicely mannered and encouraging...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics