Saturday 27 July 2013

Best laid plans

I'm grateful I'm having an attempt to write to write my blog despite degree of some social lubrication in a crowded room, listening to music and taking part in a quiz...another episode in a delightfully unpredictable day that began with a visit to to a jazz festival during which we somehow failed to actually hear a note of music! I give thanks for all the other experiences we happened upon along on the way instead... including the baker with the (unexplained) display of many and varied crochet doilies in the window topped off with several full bags of flour, the delicious samples of chocolate in a shop where it was made, the beautiful 360 degree views from the top of the little hill we climbed and for tea being ready when we got back.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! I'm pleased your having a good time, and that you can write about it too....

    Lynn:)

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics