Friday 19 July 2013

Loving alone

I give thanks for all the solitary time I have for quiet thought and contemplation...and non-thought and meditation too...

For being able to eat odd combinations of things at irregular times with no one needing to concur

For being able to leave tasks part completed if tiredness or mere whim overtakes me

For more of this deliciously hot and sunny weather and particularly that I don't share my life with someone who doesn't enjoy it and grumbles and groans! I understand it's not to everyone's taste but it is to mine so it seems a shame to spend it listening to others raining on the sunshine parade...especially as it will not lower the temperature by even a fraction of a degree!

For the sound of the man next door playing his acoustic guitar in the garden. I overhear a lot I'd rather not but that's a precious treat as I can't do it myself any more and don't have visitors who do.

1 comment:

  1. Alone time can be very nice. And I am very much loving the summery sunshine too.
    I give thanks for your blog.
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics