Friday 5 July 2013

Cloud something

Mmm, fresh apricots for breakfast...definitely grateful for that! And fresh made potato salad chilling for my tea...

For a well timed read in the gardens, randomly coming indoors and settling down to watch tennis just as the first semi final started. Even if I'd not been a tennis fan it would have been good timing as someone started angle grinding across the road around then as well...made me grateful for double glazing too!

For unusual and pretty cloud formations of little swirly waves. My phone camera couldn't capture them but I saw on the Oracle Facebook page that someone else had spotted them too..

For Djokovic and Del Potro playing such an excellent and entertaining match. Rather fatigued and feeble myself this afternoon so something still and sedentary to 'do' between the chores much appreciated...


1 comment:

Web Statistics