Thursday 4 July 2013

Nurturing nature

​I give thanks for a long chat with Bob last night. We hadn't arranged a time for the call and I'm quite sure he was quite unaware of the tennis schedule so when the phone rang about ten mins after the end of the Murray match so I was grateful for his extra special perception!

I never cease to be amazed and delighted that my son and I actually like each other and enjoy talking to each other, my experience with my own mother and older siblings being that they really only wanted to talk to me about why they didn't like me! It's perfectly natural to have social preferences of course, even within one's family circle, but one of life's challenges is to remember that liking some people better than others does not mean they are better than others! I'm also trying to learn not to take the wotsit out of those who take it out of you...that can be a toughy. Extra gratitude to Bob for sharing a giggle about my amusing efforts not to mock the afflicted!

I'm very grateful I wrote the above earlier as having no acupuncture last week seems to have made the effect this week extra strong and delicious incoherence has ensued! Much thanks to Rachel for patient ears and excellent treatment for her patients. I'm particularly thankful I've chosen her kind of needles not the ones those poor folk upstairs have done... Oh and for the hot sunshine on my skin and swooshy breeze in the trees as I came home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics