Monday 1 July 2013

Good day to lie

This morning I felt so well - much gratitude for that! This afternoon I felt pretty dreadful but on the whole I'd rather have it that way than my usual whole day of somewhere in between!

I'm grateful for the glorious weather and having to go out earlier to do some odds and ends so getting to properly enjoy it too -  hot sunshine and gentle cooling breeze. In fact, looking back, there was a great deal of purposefulness and productivity to go with the lack of pain and fatigue, so the copious lassitude and lounging later on wasn't too much of a dent in my plans. And due to a busy tennis schedule on TV, I gave thanks that it was a good day to lie!

There are many challenges for me to rise to at the moment concerning various slippery customers and sticky situations, but I give thanks for the opportunity to grow these bring me. If everything seemed easy for us what would there be to learn? Oh and I'm grateful for someone bringing me a fish finger sandwich for my tea! Everyone should have a fish finger sandwich brought to them when they feel rough...even if it's by themself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics