Saturday 6 July 2013

Picture this

A little earlier I started writing my blog on my newer laptop but something strange was happening and it wouldn't save. On my old one the photos wouldn't upload from my camera and during the fiddle the usb ports stopped working.  Fingers crossed for my phone eh?

It's been a tense and trying couple of days what with one thing and another so I was very grateful this afternoon to be living in a laid back sea side town where I could spend some time on the beach listening to the waves in the background while soothing music downloaded this morning filled my ears...and ice cream filled my tummy! You'll just have to imagine how pretty the wavelets were as the tide crept in until I can wrestle that technology into submission...

I gave thanks for finishing a quick and simple sun top to wear tomorrow and for a pair of little prop planes chuntering across the sky close by one another's side. For a cheery cab driver giving me the chance for some conversation in my day.

Most thanks of all to Laura for promising to take me to the coach in the wee small hours. Someone else did offer but then forgot and booked a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics