Saturday 20 July 2013

You talking to me?

For anyone who read my previous post and thought 'She doesn't know what she's missing', well no, I guess I don't really...and better not to don't you think, whatever the saying may be? I'm grateful I love myself, and that I'm not in an unloving relationship...without these you are seriously missing out!

I'm grateful I'm getting used to the fact that a little girl has moved on to the terrace who shares my name. She seems to be a mischievous little thing so I often hear requests that she/I come here now or stop that immediately. Like I say, I'm getting used to it!

I'm over the moon grateful that I have managed to tweeze out an eyelash that's been growing in towards my eye and been irritating it for a couple of  weeks. My lashes are pale and hard to see and my hands not particularly steady so I didn't think I could manage it and was rather scared of trying, so I'm giving thanks for the bravery as well as the result...

I give thanks for listening for twenty minutes or so to a lady on the sea front who really wanted to talk. The fact that I had little to add to the discussion didn't matter as it was largely a monologue with just a few half phrases on my part when she took a breath. I was extremely grateful I managed to find a quiet bench on my own afterwards and recover by watching the sea sew lace on the sand instead!


I'm grateful that, before fatigue and ferociously aching thumbs and wrists beset me, I managed to do something similar for a while this evening myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics