Thursday 3 July 2014

Depths

Mmm, I give thanks for the awesomeness of warm! Not often it's toasty enough to get right through to my bones and it can make it easier to move around when I'm outside...though the more I do the more I'm likely to seize up back home again. I'm grateful for the water heating for a wallow...

I give thanks for the deep blue of the sea today, even when I took my sunglasses off! And for having less clothes on than usual so that Rachel could reach some different points.

It used to be small print was for the bad stuff, but on line these days you have to peer at it to spot gems like 'skip for now', 'revert to classic' and 'no thanks, I don't want your pesky app'! I'm grateful for steering my way through much of this kind of frustration yesterday evening before finally managing to download some music to put on my new Walkman. I give thanks for the richness of the bass... and the fact that this one has a clip so might be less inclined to meet the same fate it's predecessor did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics