Sunday 6 July 2014

Life savers

Gee, I'm grateful I'm having a few days off as getting them organised has been exhausting let alone getting to the start of them! I'm grateful that despite a missing taxi and a late train causing a missed connection, I arrived here in time to sail... I'm grateful all (budget class) rooms are the same so it feels very homely after a few trips and you know where everything is.  Well... kind of! I'm grateful I brought a big picnic as I realised when unpacking that I left my cash card behind...

I'm grateful the tennis is on and that I'm not that bothered who wins. There's some folk around me must have bet their life savings on Federer the way they're carrying on! And I'm grateful there's a time out to write this the gently rocking boat is sending me to sleep as usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics