Sunday 27 July 2014

Cloud cover

Yesterday evening I gave thanks for relaxing with a film...this doesn't happen nearly as often as I'd like it to because I don't very often find films I want to watch, but if ever I come across any possibilities in the schedules I record them just in case and this one was right up my street - grisly murders, haunting scenery and a bit of good ol' Southern blues!

Afterwards I gave thanks getting my earplugs in nice and tight and sleeping quite soundly. This bit of nimble fingering doesn't happen as often as I'd like either but I've managed it two nights out of three now, and only dropped my medication twice so bedtimes have been quite restful by my standards...though I've still managed to burn myself on one each of the cooker, the iron and the sewing machine light bulb during the days in between (sigh!)

I give thanks for a cloudy Sunday afternoon...just made for TV and I'm grateful I've watched a bit while doing a bit of making! I'm grateful my wrists and thumbs have allowed a little knitting and crochet for the first time for a week or so. 

I'm grateful for staying indoors but for finding some entertainment in listening to a chap down the terrace holding forth long and loud about all manner of things. I know I shouldn't laugh but I can't help myself sometimes...I'm grateful I know better than to repeat anything he says that makes me chuckle, though, as that would be intentionally mean!

I'm grateful for knowing the Guardians of the Sea are down there looking after it until I can get back...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics