Monday 21 July 2014

Holiday home

I give thanks for sleeping well, and waking late and still having time for a long lie in!

For feeling hot, hot, hot... and for having a shower to get clean and cool again

For the warm compress effect on aches and pains - it doesn't diminish them but they do feel soothed

For living somewhere I'd probably go on holiday to if I didn't...

For the security guards at the sea wall workings jokingly helping keep seagulls off peoples' ice cream in their quieter times...

For thinking I'd treat myself to one of the enormous ones from Eastcliff, seeing smaller ones being handed to customers in the queue ahead of me and telling myself not to be piggy...and then getting an enormous one myself!

For a nice natter at the knitting group and a lift home to collapse in a nap.

For being almost ready to go to choir, and determined to go even though another nap does seem rather appealing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics