Friday 11 July 2014

Weight and see

I'm grateful for pretty much totally forgetting how exhausting every day life can be! There was me, dreading all the big heavy duty things I had to deal with when I got back, but completely ignoring the weight of the daily duties left behind as I lazily toasted my toes...


As always, I'd also totally forgotten how glorious the scenery is around here though, and how beautiful my flat is inside, so much gratitude for the rediscovery of those too...

I give thanks for a kind semi local man re dialling the cab company he had just called for a pick up from the port and handing me his phone to book one for myself. And for arriving at the station in time for a quick cuppa before the through train home...

I give thanks that the door is still not fixed and my post still being held at the Post Office as, until I could get my proverbial down there this afternoon, there was an extended (and appreciated) lull in some aspects of life admin...

And I give thanks I know it's sad to miss slobbing out in front of the TV even though I'm grateful I think I've found a way to get a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics