Thursday 17 July 2014

You wouldn't think, would you?

...that the storm damage from early in the year is still very much in evidence around and about but I've zoomed in past the lined up plant and vehicles beside the cafe on the sea wall where work is still ongoing, and the soft focus in the middle distance almost hides the fact the pier is still patched up...but hey, I give thanks for the astonishing blueness of it all today and for finding a complete section of sea front all renewed with not a cordon or pile of debris or stretch of plastic tape in sight.


I give thanks I've finished and posted my paperwork and can chill...everything else has been secondary to that the last few days and though I don't know what will happen next at least I've done what I can for now...

I give thanks for this thought provoking article about how bereavement affected someone who was blind. That's something, on the whole, most of us wouldn't think about either and that's why I enjoy reading 'ouch'  
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-ouch-28290916

That was spotted earlier...since then I've been giving thanks for my first acupuncture treatment for a couple of weeks which, combined with the end of term feeling from the previous paragraph, means I am delightfully beyond both coherent thought and cohesive activity and have descended into enjoying less edifying internet offerings such as these compilations below for which I'm grateful too...
http://thecrazyrussians.com/2012/08/a-compilation-of-the-100-craziest-russian-photos-on-the-planet/

http://izismile.com/2011/04/16/only_in_america_scenes_prove_unique_and_disturbing_52_pics.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics