Tuesday 15 July 2014

Right click

Wow! I give thanks for all the new skills I'm learning in preparing the virtual paperwork so that if it has to be printed it'll look all professional and posh. Well, more so than I knew how a few days ago anyway. Most girls reading this will understand the bright smile with which I failed to find a suitable empty file anywhere to put some of the first efforts in, and the grateful imagining of an excuse to buy new stationery popped into my head!

I give thanks for a benefit of dodgy internet coverage...if you're working on your laptop and don't need to be online you can go somewhere you can't be and not be distracted by 'just checking your emails' or any other procrastination...

On the other hand, while away from the unconnected office that is the kitchen, I gave thanks for a Facebook friend posting a photo of a beach near here that made me decide to go down to the recycling bins and see if it was irresistibly warm enough to take a little stroll in the sun. I couldn't go far but gave thanks that you don't have to go far from here to see the moor and more sea, glowing agapanthus and a shy wren popping out of a bush for some sun... Also for seeing another post on return that led to passing on news of a job going that sounded just right for someone currently not online at all at home..

There is sooo much going on at the moment that I completely forgot in my mini break down the hill to actually use the camera I'd remembered to grab before I left with the very intention of taking a photo for this post. So instead you have the opportunity to snigger at this image of synchronised nearly dolphins from last week. Be grateful...be very grateful indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics