Thursday 12 November 2015

Don't make a scene

I give thanks for odd hours respite respite from the aural torture...for the wind working up so my ears are turning that way...

for rising to the challenge of finding TV programmes to watch in the flat out, in flat times so that I only feel side lined not flat lined too...for what a relief it is to get warnings about strong language, sexual content, scenes of drug use and violence from the start so you know to get comfy and enjoy!

for the first episode of London Spy having one of the most gripping and realistic scenes of edge of the seat suspense I've watched for a very long time...for politely refraining to mention gratitude or otherwise for the scene everyone else had an opinion on...

for a recent QI mirthquake (for once I can't take credit for a very apt neology) with some exquisitely surreal humour giving me the longest laugh for another long while. Highly recommended - though perhaps, like the one above, best not watched with an aged upright aunt (or uncle) lest they become suddenly permanently laid out...

for a necessity to escape, necessities requiring attention and enough energy to attend to some...for discovering with Jenny it's possible to have too much cake, and for an extremely necessary lift home for a wallow in my bed in introspection...

for forgetting to take my camera because sometimes all I want to see is the sea and it may not always seem to be a different scene...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics