Monday 30 November 2015

Winding me up

Well, I was surprised how much heavier two duvets is than one...but grateful for how well I slept. And I was grateful for waking up with less pain...all that compression and warmth maybe!

In fact I was so comfortable I didn't want to get up at all so I'm grateful I did as there were things that needed to be done. I'm having a bad attack of 'not in the mood' at the moment - for pretty much everything I can think of that I can - but that's the way the cookie crumbles as they say. Oh, there's something... I'm grateful for cookies at the library! I wasn't in the mood for knitting or nattering but I'm grateful I gave it a go and hopefully didn't say too many of the wrong things and too few of the right ones...

I'm grateful for the mighty gusts of wind, most exhilarating to be out in, and for Jenny taking me down to hear the bridge sing which I've heard of but not heard before. It's amazing... though probably less so if you live nearby and hear it whenever there's a gale blowing. It was whistling through the yacht masts incredibly loudly too so quite an unusual experience for the ears...and it made me feel alive and aware and there which is pretty unusual these days, and very precious.

I'm grateful to Linda for sharing this clip of a snowboarding crow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzp7GMRibQ0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics