Tuesday 3 November 2015

Highly lightly

I give thanks for shared fish and chips for tea last night and a valiant attempt at finishing my little bottle of fruit Crabbies. I give thanks that my lack of talent at drinking alcohol doesn't affect my ability to have fun!

I give thanks I thanked Jan for bringing me a cup of tea yesterday afternoon...as she brought me one in bed this morning too! For our favourite guide taking us on a Southern Highlights tour where it soon became apparent the higher we went the more opaque the light would be...and the itinerary we were expecting had been changed this week for the winter schedule. I give thanks for these two factors cancelling each other out so that we went more or less where we were expecting!
I give thanks for the how the already beautiful autumn colours we enjoyed when we arrived a few days ago have become even more breathtaking so that even the murkiest parts of our journey were gloriously glowing... Though not easily captured on camera! For apple cake for lunch and a delicious Thai tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics