Monday 2 November 2015

Wouldn't have mist it

I give thanks to Jan for bringing me a cup of tea as I rested in bed a little while ago - what a lovely treat that is!

I give thanks for being exhausted after another exhilarating day. For velvet toned Tony taking us on an incredibly scenic journey on an incredibly beautiful day with bright blue skies and mild sunshine and mist swathes clinging in the arms of the passes, lingering on the lakes in the late morning and creeping round the knees of the livestock in the fields as sunset turned the distant hills pink and the water gold. I give thanks for the multicoloured trees and their reflections, alpaca, a black donkey, dewy cobwebs...For going places I'd not been before and seeing ones I had again in different light...oh and for having a friend to do these things with of course!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics